Untold creations – ideas from 50+ years ago, now digitalized
If you look closely, we have been emphasizing our tagline very, very, very, often on most pages and posts.
The fundamentals of our work are not scripted recently.
It has in fact been scripted 50+ years ago by our advisor who had a fantastic childhood back in the black and white days – when drama sketches, dance theaters, rock and roll, ventriloquism (puppet shows) were still relatively prevalent from the late 50s and early 60s.
We are a nostalgic bunch of people and we believe that everyone has this sense of belonging no matter which era you are from or no matter what was trendy during your time.
Our whole concept is to integrate the past and the present via contents that will never ever die until the end of time – even though we are not here someday.
The question here is – how exactly it’s going to be done?
Answer is – DIGITALIZATION
Now, you might have heard this word pretty often but perhaps you haven’t had much of an insight on this.
This word is the key and it’s also in our tagline.
We are going to DIGITALIZE everything to everyone, everywhere!
Oh you might be wondering – in the years to come, will we still be using 50+ years ago in our tagline?
As it might be 70+ years ago or even 100+ years ago as per timeline.
The answer is a straight forward, yes! We will still be using 50+ years ago for a simple reason – the Relativity Theory of Time (we will keep this topic for another day in case it’s getting too technical for you).
In simple words: In the year 2070, when someone reads this page, they are being brought back to the year 2020 and will be able to experience our work done presently – continuously, day by day.
As times move, our work moves proportionally – in respect to the advancement of technology.
Pen to Paper, Paint to Canvas – Education, Entertainment, Inspiration
- As of 2021, the world has an estimated population of 7.8 billion – of which, an estimated of 1.35 billion people are English speakers.
- Our aim is to to generate a minimum of 10% of the English speaking audience – 135 million (and more) to provide them with FREE (yes absolutely free) reading materials (English) that will be updated on a weekly basis.
- Reading materials will include:
i) Academic Materials
ii) Business & Entrepreneurship Materials
iv) General Articles
v) And more!
- As much as we would like to cater to the rest of the population in terms of reading materials, we are unable to provide translated versions of our work due to unavailability of other language writers.
- In the near future, we hope to expand our horizons in terms of providing 100s of other written languages – Chinese, Spanish, Hindi, Portuguese – to name a few.
- While we are unable to provide context for the non English speakers – we do have a solution for them.
- We will provide art & literature for everyone on a weekly basis.
- Art & Literature will include:
i) Paintings – abstract and non abstract
ii) Poetry contents (substantially in English but we assure you – there’s much more to this than just the language)
iii) Sitcom Comics
iv) And more!
Message from the team:
Who would have expected that life would be as hectic as it is now? When we were kids, we had lots of imaginations and fantasies within ourselves. Deemed to the lifestyle we have now, most of us do not have the time to grab a book, or a good piece of article to read. Many of us read only to access information pertaining studies or work. We do not realize that reading other materials actually helps to soothe the mind which subsequently leads to better studying and working experience. Although most people had a childhood full of fantasies and imagination, they all ended up being drawn into a daily routine which keeps them away from all their imagination they once had. To recompose your imagination, the best way to start would be by practicing the habit of reading.
I divide all readers into two classes; those who read to remember and those who read to forget.
–William Lyon Phelps